Rapid Fat Loss Diets

Thursday, January 14, 2010

When Is Healthy Eating Diet Important

By Antonio Khatemi

The best healthy eating diets are those that include a variety of key elements - protein, carbohydrates, fat, fiber, vitamins and minerals. Some of the most important vitamins and minerals include: salt, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, copper, zinc chromium and selenium.

Breaking down actual portions and food selection is all based on individual preferences, as well as height and weight. Including minerals, whole foods, unprocessed foods, the bare minimum of white sugar and plenty of fruits and vegetables as part of your daily intake helps provide the necessary nutrients for keeping the body in good shape.

When you think about the healthy things to include in your diet, you should also consider what NOT to include. Don't make a habit of eating processed foods, white sugar or things high in saturated fat. Instead, choose whole foods and lots of fruits and vegetables. Become conscious of the nutrients the foods you eat may or may not provide. Bodies benefit from diets that are high in essential nutrients. Here are some other tips for what to include in your healthy diet:

Here is the simple diet that I prescribe to - My day usually begins at 5:45 a.m. I start with two scoops of High Protein Whey Rapid Absorption by Proto Whey and sixteen ounces of water. Then I have a whole grain raw almond sandwich with bananas.Green tea is always ready to drink too.

Around 9:30 a.m. I have an omelet made with six egg whites and one egg yoke, plus two pieces of whole grain chapatti. The omelet is usually full of various vegetables, but no cheese. At 11:30 a.m. I have a special all-veggie drink that combines big leafy dark green veggies, one organic apple, one scoop of whey protein and one small beet. I blend it in a high speed blender and drink it with my daily supplements. These include Nordic Naturals Pro-Omega (1000 mg) and two fruit capsules. At 2 p.m., before I go to the gym, I have another shake and half of a banana with two scoops of whey protein.After they gym, I have another shake, again with two scoops of protein. Dinner is often a big salad and my protein of choice. For me that's egg whites. They work like a miracle, but any protein will do. Again, I have green tea throughout the day and at least eight glasses of water.

I do this to stay healthy, to stay away from doctors offices and because it helps me enjoy my life that much more. Making sure my body receives all the nutrients it needs makes an incredible difference in my life, in how I feel and in keeping my body at its best. Start eating healthy today and enjoy life that much more! - 17273

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home